This is so tasty and refreshing!
- 1 and 1/2 cups cooked Quinoa
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 lb of skinless boneless chicken breast chopped in 1 inch pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1.2 tsp salt
- 2 large oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1 ripe avocado , peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 TBSP fresh orange juice
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP honey or agave
1. Cook quinoa according to your package.
2. Pour olive oil into a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and roasted garlic, stirring it around to coat with oil. Sprinkle smoked paprika and salt. Stir and cook for 8-10 minutes and until done. Add cooked chicken, oranges and avocado to quinoa. Stir to combine
3. For the dressing: whisk all the ingredients together and pour over salad and enjoy!