- 1 Box of Whole Wheat Penne Pasta
- 4 Grilled Chicken Breasts – Sliced Thin
- 1 Jar Julienned California Sun Dried Tomatoes (must be this brand)
- 1 Box of Mushrooms Sliced
- 2 -3 cloves of Garlic – Diced
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
Grill Chicken and slice thin and set aside, next boil pasta and cook until soft, do not over cook and set aside. Slice Mushrooms and sauté in olive oil along with diced garlic, once soft add sliced chicken, sun dried tomatoes and pasta. Toss well, adding extra olive oil if needed. Place in a bowl, top with fresh parmesan cheese and enjoy! Goes great with a small side salad!