3 Day Refresh!
What is the 3-Day Refresh
The 3-Day Refresh is 3-day program of specially formulated shakes, healthy snacks, and delicious, easy-to-prepare meals that have been scientifically designed to help you lose weight and break the cycle of bad eating while dramatically improving the way you feel.
Click here to order or click on the advertisement below!
How is the 3-Day Refresh different from other cleanses?
Unlike juice fasts or liquid cleanses that are high in sugar and low in protein (which can leave you feeling weak and sluggish), the 3-Day Refresh is scientifically designed to help support your metabolism while nourishing your vital organs.* Plus, you actually get to eat delicious, real food during this program.
- You need a clean break from a period of unhealthy eating.
- You used to eat pretty well but have recently fallen off the wagon and need some help getting back on.
- You want to jump-start healthy eating habits for a new workout program.
- You want to quickly lose a few pounds for an upcoming event.
- You’ve never been a healthy eater, but are ready to kick-start better nutrition for the first time.
- You want your clothes to fit better
- You want more energy
- You love food and want to be satisfied while you lose weight and get healthier.
- You’ve tried liquid fasts or other fad diets and they simply don’t work.
- 3 packets of Shakeology®—your choice of 6 flavors (we recommend Chocolate Vegan or Tropical Strawberry Vegan during the Refresh as plant proteins are often easier for the body to digest)
- 6 packets of Vanilla Fresh (high-protein shake)
- 3 packets of Fiber Sweep (digestive drink)
- 1 Program Guide
What does one eat and drink while Refreshing?
- FILTERED WATER: In addition to the water you use in your shakes and teas, we recommend you drink at least half your body weight in ounces of filtered water each day
- .BREAKFAST: A superfood-packed Shakeology shake, plus one fruit option • MORNING TEA: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal or green tea
- LATE MORNING: Fiber Sweep, a digestive health drink
- LUNCH: Vanilla Fresh shake, plus 1 option from the Fruit List, 1 option from the Vegetable List, and 1 option from the Healthy Fats list.
- AFTERNOON SNACK: 1 option from Vegetable List, and 1 option from the Healthy Fats list
- AFTERNOON TEA: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal tea (caffeine-free)
- DINNER: Vanilla Fresh shake, 1 option from the Dinner Recipes, and 1 cup of organic vegetable broth (optional)\
- EVENING TEA: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal tea (caffeine-free)